- Sacred Tree Traditions STORE
- Ethiopian Scarves
- Hand-Woven Ethiopian Scarfs 68 ins x 25 ins
Hand-Woven Ethiopian Scarfs 68 ins x 25 ins
Unique Hand-Woven Scarfs from Lalibela Ethiopia. These are heavy weave scarfs with metallic gold thread.
Choice of three colors.
- Royal Purple with White & Gold decorative weave.
- Burgundy with White & Gold decorative weave.
- Green with White & Gold decorative weave.
Free Shipping & Taxes Included in price.
The Ethiopian scarf (local name: netela) is a hand woven fabric made of local cotton and silk and embroidered with tibeb, a woven design with wide borders and fringed ends. The scarf is a versatile fashion fabric that can complement a formal or casual wear. It is hand woven by traditional skilled weavers known as shemanes. Each scarf is individually handmade making every product unique and one of a kind.